It is time to step it up! Seriously.
Are you aware what direction you are really going in? Do you keep saying your going to do something then completely put it on the back burner. I assure you you are not alone however the best time to cross something off your list is to start NOW.
Here are 5 simple steps to get you heading in the right direction.
1. Make the commitment! It is absolutely fundamental that you believe in yourself. If you want to do xyz, make a plan, make the investment, write out the steps (time depending on what it is, if your goal is to declutter do NOT spend 20 minutes or more writing down how your going to do it. JUST START). Tell a friend, your partner, make the commitment real. Send an enquiry email ect.
2. Remember some things, most things, take time. Be realistic, if you want to lose 20lbs you won't achieve that goal by next week. Won't happen. But if you want to change careers, start researching, what direction would you like to go? You may not get it all done today but today is the perfect time to get started!
3. Start NOW, not tomorrow, not Tuesday. Right now. If your goal is to declutter, go pick 3 things to get rid of. If you want to save some money, go grab $10 and put it away, book an appointment to open a savings account. If you would like to lose some weight, after work go get in a quick work out, go for a walk. Just one little step each day will lead to HUGE transformation.
4. Imperfection is still better then NOT at all. Chances are if you are a procrastinator you are likely also perfectionist when it comes to stupid shit. Seriously your closet does not have to be colour coded but get your freaking laundry done. Be kind to yourself and just dive in.
5. Set a timer, put down your phone. Do NOT answer any calls or text messages in your designated 60 minute work time. Then take a 10 minute break, then another 60 mins of uninterrupted time. You will be BLOWN away by how much you can accomplish in 2 uninterrupted hours.
Keep in mind generally the things that will help us the most are the ones we also resist the most. So what are you resisting?
Energetically we are seeing an increase in focus, if we work it, also procrastination if we allow that to direct the bus. So it is so important we make our own decisions, that we commit and stick to it.
Reality check, you will likely NEVER have the time, the money or the whatever the perfect scenario is your waiting for so get started ASAP.
If you have been waiting for a sign here it is...